Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Do you only buy popular name brand phones

Do you only buy popular name brand phones


Apple iPhone 6s

I’ve been going through a small personal crisis lately when it comes to buying smartphones. You see, since I’ve really started getting into phones, I’ve always been drawn towards the most popular brands. When Palm was cool, I went with Palm. When HTC was cool, I went with HTC. When I ventured into Windows Phone, I would only consider buying a Lumia. When Apple was cool (has it ever really been uncool?) I went with Apple. I went back to HTC when the company started making headlines again with the M7. Now I’m with Samsung using the Samsung Galaxy S7.

Samsung
Apple
HTC
Huawei
Motorola
Nokia
LG
Kyocera


from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/29UDk3f
via IFTTT

Available link for download