Sunday, August 28, 2016

How do I unlock bootloader rooted sm 217s

How do I unlock bootloader rooted sm 217s


Ive Googled, Ive Binged, I have searched here until there is a sea of followed links and still am clearly missing something that must be right in front of my face.
I would like to put a custom rom on my tablet. A custom recovery is a necessary step from what I understand. So many tutorials including the one at TWRPs website themselves dont mention that you need to have an unlocked bootloader first. I have tried the TWRP Manager app and it says that I need an unlocked bootloader before I can flash a recovery.

How do I unlock the bootloader? I can not seem to find a tutorial or even any discussion of it in the Galaxy Tab 3 section here and I have spent many hours today trying to figure it out.
I stumbled upon the app Flashfire. It seems promising. It it what I need?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2alMrs4
via IFTTT

Available link for download