Thursday, August 18, 2016

CWM Recovery on HTC One M8 didnt work

CWM Recovery on HTC One M8 didnt work


Hello,

I installed the CWM Recovery and created a backup of my phone. But after I restored the backup, the phone doesnt start but only boots in to the CWWM recovery everytime. I didnt found the problem, so I hope anyone here, can probably help me.

1. How can I get back to the original software of the phone (even if in blank state) – because for some reason, factory reset also dont work anymor
2. If the phone works again, how can I create a backup and restore a backup, this time so that it works
3. Or is it possible to restore the backup I have? Maybe I did something wrong (I followed the steps)

Sincerely Veggie


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2akypZa
via IFTTT

Available link for download