Thursday, September 15, 2016

Help! Briefing Covers Home AT T S7 Edge

Help! Briefing Covers Home AT T S7 Edge


I recently rooted my phone using Is in and had my own set of issues with that but am now unrooted to the best of my knowledge. However I am still running custom Rom from the root. Everything seems to work perfectly except for Samsung Pay which I tried to fix by flashing all new stock rom through Odin to no avail, but that isnt my problem. I noticed when moving apps around on my screen that the whole screen woukd go blank and Id just be holding the app guessing where to put it. When trying to edit widgets there was no home screen, except for briefing, which hadnt been working. After turning briefing on and creating a new home page simply because I didnt want to deal with it and couldnt find help, I couldnt place any widgets due to the fact that they are on this phantom briefing home page already. When changing the grid for apps within the page settings, I can see the apps on the "briefing" page but that is the only way that I can see it all. If possible Id like to wipe the widgets or something of the sort if there is no way to fix my pages. Please help me if you have any advice. I just want my phone working again.

I have imgur links for the screenshots but cant post them because this is my first post.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2akw8gQ
via IFTTT

Available link for download